We are looking for a reliable Construction Project Manager to oversee our new townhome project in Courtenay BC. You will be responsible for organization, implementation and scheduling of the project. This position will begin in the summer of 2017.
* Oversee and direct the construction project to completion
* Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
* Oversee all onsite construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
* Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
* Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
* Meet contractual conditions of performance
* Review the work progress on daily basis
* Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
* Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
* Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
* Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
* Proven working experience in construction management
* Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
* Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
* Understanding of all facets of the construction process
* Familiarity with Outlook, Excel & Word
* Ability to plan and see the "big picture"
* Competent in conflict and crisis management
* Leadership and human resources management skills
* Excellent time and project management skills
* First Aid Level One Minimum Required
* We offer a competitive salary including benefits.
* No relocation package available for this position.
Please apply with your resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com before June 15th, 2017. Only applicants who are considered for the position will be contacted by June 30th, 2017. No phone calls please.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|