Brandt Tractor Ltd is currently seeking a Field Foreman in our Red Deer location. The successful applicant for this position will be responsible for the daily organization and dispatch of field technicians for the Red Deer Service Department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the organization of the work performed as well as quality control
* Supervise the work of Field Service Technicians
* Maintain an organized clean work environment
* Advise and mentor Technicians
* Commitment to customer service, service excellence and ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, the service team and other branch personnel
* Establish & maintain an on call field schedule
* Converse with the customers & operators on the phone, email or in person
* Manage costs and ensure profitability of the department
* Opening and closing work orders, preparing work orders for warranty
* Previous mechanical experience in a heavy equipment environment is an asset
* Certified Journeyman in the Heavy Duty Equipment technician trade or equivalent designated trade
* Strong organizational skills
* Experience in a service department setting
* Experience in contributing in a service oriented environment
* Basic Microsoft Office skills required
* Candidates must be willing to be available after-hours.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1644-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|