$13 · Locksmith Apprentice
$13.00 - $20.00 per hour (starting) - Full Time
Our company is looking for a full-time apprentice with a desire to learn and advance within our company as an apprentice locksmith. We are seeking a reliable, hardworking self-starter who can work independently while also being a dependable part of our team. We are a well-established business and have been serving customers for decades in Greater Victoria, along Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands.
You must have a criminal record check and be eligible to apply for and/or hold a Locksmith Under Supervision/Locksmith license.
Grade 10 with no experience to 4 years' experience.
Required license or certification:
Clean Driver's License (Please submit a driving abstract with your application.)
* Strong customer service skills;
* Courteous and polite;
* Patience, trainable and willing to learn new skills;
* The ability to work in a professional manner with co-workers, and customers;
* Strong communication skills - must be fluent in English;
* Observe and maintain safety always;
* Problem solving skills;
* Concentration and focus;
* Ability to organize work;
* Basic computer skills though advanced skills would be an asset;
* Physically fit in good physical health with the ability to move quickly and lift heavy objects (in accordance to WorkSafeBC BC standards);
* If you are an advance apprentice, you have an open availability including nights, weekends and holidays; and
* Ability to operate related equipment.
The successful candidate will start out as an apprentice locksmith. Tools and training could be provided. Training and apprenticeship in auto, residential and commercial locksmith work will gradually follow based on the candidate's progress and performance.
This opportunity if for those who are career minded.
For advanced apprentices only, our company offers a benefit package, company vehicle and cell phone.
Relocation expenses will be considered for the ideal candidate.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 17, 2017|
|Expiry||November 15, 2017|